DAWS DENTAL RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS:
To our valued patients:
The health of our patients and team is our top priority. To keep us all safe from the potential spread of the Covid 19 virus, we have the following measures in place.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
- Parking Lot Waiting and Check-In: Upon arrival for your appointment, please call our office at 248 777-7542. From your car, you will be screened, checked in, and have any payment collected before being called to enter the building.
- Your hygienist or dental assistant will greet you at the back door after you complete the parking lot check in.
- Unless the patient needs a caretaker, only the patient being seen should come in for the appointment.
- Please wear a mask or facial covering upon entering the office.
- After completion of your care, you will have a stream lined check out process that minimizes person to person contact.
- We will all be practicing social distancing and minimizing the number of patients in the office. Our office flow will be patients entering through the back door and exiting through the front.
ADDITIONAL STEPS WE HAVE TAKEN TO KEEP OUR TEAM AND PATIENTS SAFE:
- H13 medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- PPE includes N95 masks, face shields, gloves, disposable gowns, shoe covers, and scrub caps.
- Temperature checks for all patients and our dental team.
- Laser dentistry that minimizes aerosols in the office.
- Plexiglass barriers to minimize person to person contact.
- Increased disinfection of high touch surfaces.
- Sanitizing stations placed throughout the office.
- Digital x-ray technology that allows us to take an x-ray without placing the sensor intraorally.
COVID 19 MITIGATION:
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you have had any Covid 19 symptoms, tested positive for Covid 19, or been exposed to a person who has tested positive for Covid 19 within 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Covid 19 symptoms include:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you develop symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days following your dental appointment.
Please know that we are committed to the same exceptional and compassionate care that we have always provided. So while we may look slightly different and have a few different routines, we are still your dental family. We are grateful to be doing what we love to do — taking exceptional care of our patients.
Thank you for entrusting your dental care to us.
Your Daws Dental team