To Our Valued Patients:
The health of our patients and team continues to be our top priority. Although the CDC has relaxed general Covid 19 guidelines, as a healthcare facility, we still have some protective measures in place.
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you have had any Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19, or been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to your appointment. COVID-19 symptoms include
- • Cough
- • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- • Fatigue
- • Muscle or body aches
- • Headache
- • New loss of taste or smell
- • Congestion or runny nose
- • Nausea or vomiting
- • Gastrointestinal Upset
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days following your dental appointment.
Ongoing Protocols To Keep Our Team And Patients Safe
- • H13 medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- • PPE includes N95 masks, face shields, gloves, disposable gowns, shoe covers, and scrub caps.
- •Temperature checks.
- • Laser dentistry that minimizes aerosols in the office.
- • Plexiglass barriers to minimize person to person contact.
- • Increased disinfection of high touch surfaces.
- • Professional disinfection misting throughout the office
- • Sanitizing stations
- • Digital x-ray technology that allows us to take an x-ray without placing the sensor intraorally.
Please know that we remain committed to the same exceptional and compassionate care that we have always provided. Thank you for entrusting your dental care to us.