To Our Valued Patients:
The health of our patients and team is our top priority. To keep us all safe from the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have the following measures in place.
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you have had any Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19, or been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to your appointment. COVID-19 symptoms include
- • Cough
- • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- • Fatigue
- • Muscle or body aches
- • Headache
- • New loss of taste or smell
- • Congestion or runny nose
- • Nausea or vomiting
- • Gastrointestinal Upset
IMPORTANT: Please contact our office if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days following your dental appointment.
Additional Steps We Have Taken To Keep Our Team And Patients Safe
- • H13 medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- • PPE includes N95 masks, face shields, gloves, disposable gowns, shoe covers, and scrub caps.
- • Temperature checks for all patients and our dental team.
- • Laser dentistry that minimizes aerosols in the office.
- • Plexiglass barriers to minimize person to person contact.
- • Increased disinfection of high touch surfaces.
- • Professional disinfection misting throughout the office
- • Sanitizing stations
- • Digital x-ray technology that allows us to take an x-ray without placing the sensor intraorally.
Please know that we are committed to the same exceptional and compassionate care that we have always provided. So while we may look slightly different and have a few different routines, we are still your dental family. We are grateful to be doing what we love to do — taking exceptional care of our patients. Thank you for entrusting your dental care to us.
What To Expect At Your Dental Appointment
YOUR CAR IS THE WAITING ROOM
Call us at 248 777-7542 when you arrive in the parking lot and let us know you’re here. We’ll text or call you back when we’re ready for you to enter the building.
WEAR A MASK
Masks are required for all patients until their chair is reclined.
OFFICE IS FOR PATIENTS ONLY
Only the patient being seen should come in for the appointment. If a caretaker is required, one person will be allowed.
All patients will have their temperature taken, be asked to sanitize their hands, and use a pre-operative rinse prior to the start of treatment.
Please practice 6 feet social distancing when in the office.
Thank you for helping us to mitigate the spread of Covid 19. Even if you can’t see our smiling faces behind our PPE, we’re happy to see you and provide you with exceptional dental care. That’s something that has not changed!