Quality General Dentistry at Daws Dental
Happy to be Your Dentist in Livonia, Michigan
Here at Daws Dental, we proudly provide quality dental care in a state-of-the-art practice in Livonia, Michigan. Our dental team is here to help every step of the way and create a unique patient experience. Our goal is always to exceed our patients’ expectations.
What is a general dentist?
A general dentist is your primary care provider for your mouth. They diagnose, treat, and manage oral health care needs. These needs include gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education, amongst many more.
By emphasizing health and oral hygiene, they help avoid the progression of oral disease. If issues are left untreated, it can eventually result in pain and loss of money, as procedures are pretty expensive.
What do general dentists do?
When you visit the general dentist, your teeth, gums, and mouth have a thorough examination. Afterward, you’ll get a professional cleaning by our friendly staff and a discussion about optimizing your dental health.
If your exam reveals tooth decay by chance, we clean out any issues and fill the affected tooth with a composite resin. While cavities are pretty standard, these services are just a small example of what Daws Dental provides. Read below to know more about the services a general dentist offers.
- – Preventive —We help you maintain the best oral health by stopping disease before it starts. The best prevention practices are regular diagnostic exams, x-rays, and professional teeth cleanings. Dr. Jeff Daws gives detailed instructions on how to improve your at-home hygiene and recommends preventive treatments. Read more here.
- – Restorative — If there is a problem, Dr. Daws will promptly ensure you get appropriate treatment. Restorative dentistry involves removing tooth decay and filling in the damaged tooth for ultimate protection. If there has been an accident that affects your mouth, Dr. Jeff Daws will diagnose and treat the cause of tooth pain. Click here to learn more. He then provides a place to go if prompt treatment for dental trauma is needed. General dentists can offer many different treatments for missing teeth, such as; crowns, dentures, and bridgework. Some can even have additional training to provide more advanced therapies, such as dental implants, root canal therapy, and orthodontics.
- – Cosmetic Dentistry — Do you want to get a sparkling white smile? We offer cosmetic dentistry services to help you get the smile of your dreams. Procedures include teeth whitening, dental bonding, and porcelain veneers, amongst many others.
- – Overall Health — Many people are unaware that the health of your teeth and gums often mirrors your overall health. For example, untreated infections in your mouth can increase the chance of cardiovascular disease, premature birth during pregnancy, and even control of diabetes.
- – Counseling — General dentists may even offer health and wellness information, advice on the most nutritional foods for excellent dental health, and help with stopping smoking.
How Can Daws Dental Help?
Dr. Daws and highly trained staff have a philosophy of providing quality dental care. They committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. They love serving Livonia, Michigan, and find great value in their community. Each member of the staff cares for every person that walks through the door. They pride themselves on treating each patient as a part of their dental family.
Read this recent review from one of our happy patients, U K:
I’ve been coming to Dr Daws and team for 10 to 15 years now. Everyone in the office, at the desk, the hygienists, the dental assistants, Dr Daws himself, everyone is kind, friendly, and professional. No one is pushy about procedures, and I truly feel that my dental health is their top priority.
I still come here even though I’ve moved further away. Highly, highly recommend.
Dental Procedures Provided at Daws Dental
Dr. Daws has invested much time and energy into advanced training and continued education to offer his valued patients a wide range of services. Some of the services that we provide are:
- – Dental Bridge
- – Dental Cleanings
- – Dental Crowns
- – Dental Sealants
- – Digital Impressions
- – Enamel Shaping
- – Fillings
- – Fluoride Treatments
- – Lingual Frenectomy
- – Mercury Safe and Mercury Free
- – Occlusal Disease Treatment
- – Tooth-Colored Fillings
Visit Daws Dental | Your Dentist in Livonia
If you live in or near Livonia, Michigan, please consider becoming part of our dental family. We are enthusiastic about helping you with your oral health needs. You can call us at (248) 777-7542 or send us a quick email to set up a free consultation.